Amy I really think that havng the actor wear a hoody makes the photo more interesting because it adds an element of mystery. Although the third picture does look a little dark, but i relize that it was hard to deal with tthe light reflecting off of the hard wood floors. The story is easy to follow (amazing you could get your dog to do what you want). The photos inspired thought I give you props
Amy I really think that havng the actor wear a hoody makes the photo more interesting because it adds an element of mystery. Although the third picture does look a little dark, but i relize that it was hard to deal with tthe light reflecting off of the hard wood floors. The story is easy to follow (amazing you could get your dog to do what you want). The photos inspired thought I give you props
ReplyDelete